- ENEsteban N.Verified BuyerReviewingClassic Drop BarsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoYes
YesWas this helpful?
- BWBrennan W.Verified BuyerReviewingClassic Drop BarsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat Drop Bars
The drop bars are great! Easy to install and very comfortable.Was this helpful?
- JBJeremy B.Verified BuyerReviewingClassic Drop BarsI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 years agoOK
The bars pictured showed no taper from the attachment point. They were supposed to be 22.2 all the way up to the stem attachment point. There was about a 1-2 inch section where the majority of the diameter was between 22.2+ and 23.8. You cannot slide a shifter and brake lever as far up as you think you can based on the description and the picture. I was able to get it to work by expanding the trigger shifter opening a little and then loosening the brake lever opening to the max and then putting a piece of pine up against the brake and gently tapping on it with a hammer to move it further inward. I managed to get the shifter within about an inch or two of the stem, with just enough room for my hand on the tops. Happy with the final outcomeWas this helpful?
- MKMichael K.Verified BuyerReviewingClassic Drop BarsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 star drop bar
The accessory drop bar from Solé’ bicycle is better than that which is pictured. It is a compact bar similar to that on their purple custom bicycle coming out in January. Very unique and more ergonomic racing bar than the classic set. The bar stays away from your knees and adds several hand positions over a straight bar. Very strong with no flexing or creaking. Fits perfectly in the stock stem. Very cool, inexpensive addition to your single speed bike.Was this helpful?
- SWScott W.Verified BuyerReviewingClassic Drop BarsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Was this helpful?