Your brand new Solé comes 90% assembled, and comes with all the tools and instructions to finish the job.
Clean Machine, but with Three Speeds
Overseer of the PCH and the Pacific, the Palisades is an aesthetically pleasing gateway to fun. The Three Speed Dutchie features a low swooping top tube, making getting on and off the bicycle a breeze. Almost anyone can enjoy this bike, just pick it up, hop on, and enjoy a life by bike.
|Frame Size||Assembled Dimension|
|One Size||42 3/4" x 20" x 69 1/2" // 109 x 51 x 177 cm|
FRAME: Hi Tensile Steel, Fully Tig Welded, Re-Enforced Dropouts
FORK: Lugged Crown Hi Tensile Steel, 1” Threaded
SADDLE: City Cruiser Saddle
GRIPS: Solé Signature Faux Leather “Gripmasters Leather Edition”
HANDLE BARS: City Cruiser Handlebar
SEATPOST: 25.4mm x 300mm
Drivetrain & Brakes
CRANKSET: Alloy 170mm, arms 46T, 5 bolt 130 BCD Chainring
BRAKES: Front + Back Brake - Alloy Dual Pivot Hand Brakes
Wheels & Tires
HUB: Shimano Nexus Internal Three Speed Hub
CHAIN: 1/8” KMC Stainless Steel
RIMS: Machine/Double Walled 700c
TIRES: Kenda 700 x 35C
BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed Bearing Square Taper 68 x 115mm
GEAR RATIO: 46: 18
TOTAL WEIGHT: 29 Ibs / 13.1 kg
|Frame Size||Rider Height Range||Rider Minimum Inseam||Top Tube Height|
|ONE SIZE||5' 4" + // 162 +||28 1/4" // 72 cm||27 1/4" // 69 cm|
• MINIMUM INSEAM: Inseam range is the primary means of selecting the correct frame size. This is more important than height.
• INSEAM MEASUREMENT: From the floor to your groin. Please note that you will want at least 1 inch or more of clearance over the top bar.
• TOP TUBE HEIGHT: This is the hight of the top bar that you would straddle when standing on the ground.
• If you are under 5‘ 4” (162 cm) we HIGHLY recommend you size yourself up at a bicycle shop before purchasing!
• If you are on the cusp of a size range, we always suggest going with the smaller size.
• Suggested weight capacity of our bicycles is 275 lbs
Now, when you choose Shop Pay at checkout, you can split your purchase into 4 equal, 0% interest installment payments--with no additional, hidden, or late fees.*
Your first payment will either be due at checkout or 2 weeks after your purchase. The next 3 remaining installments will be automatically charged to your card saved on Shop Pay every 2 weeks. And don't worry, you'll get an email reminder before each payment to keep you in the know.
Add items to your cart
Choose to pay in 4 installments
*Payment options are offered by Affirm and are subject to eligibility check and may not be available in all states. California residents: Affirm Loan Services, LLC is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight. Loans are made or arranged pursuant to California Financing Law license 60DBO-111681.
Break out of the, “Norm”