|Frame Size||Assembled Dimension|
|24"||70” x 26” x 42.5” // 178 x 66 x 108 cm|
SADDLE: Custom Solé Moto Saddle
GRIPS: Rubber Solé Grippy Masters
HANDLE BARS: Aluminum Riser/ BMX Solé e24 Handlebar
Drivetrain & Brakes
CRANKSET: Aluminum 46T
GEAR RATIO: 46/18
BRAKES: Tektro Hydraulic Disk Brake
BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed Steel Neco
Wheels & Tires
CHAIN: KMC Rust Buster
RIM: Aluminum 24”
TIRES: Innova 24” x 3”
TOP SPEED: 28mph
RANGE: 25-40 miles
BATTERY INFO: 48v 15AH
CHARGING TIME: 4+/- hours from empty
POWER/MOTOR: 48v 750W
GEAR: Single Speed
TOTAL WEIGHT: 57 LBS
|Frame Size||Rider Height Range||Rider Minimum Inseam||Top Tube Height|
|24" - One Size||5’4” - 6’4” // 163 - 193 cm||28” // 71 cm||31.5” // 80 cm|
• MINIMUM INSEAM: Inseam range is the primary means of selecting the correct frame size. This is more important than height.
• INSEAM MEASUREMENT: Perpendicular measurement from the floor to your groin, also known as your “Stand Over Hight”. Please note that you will want at least 1 inch or more of clearance over the top bar, when straddling the bike with your feet flat on the floor.
• TOP TUBE HEIGHT: This is the hight of the top bar that you would straddle when standing on the ground.
• If you are under 5’ 4” (162 cm) we HIGHLY recommend you size yourself up at a bicycle shop before purchasing!
• If you are on the cusp of a size range, we always suggest going with the smaller size.
• Suggested weight capacity of our bicycles is 275 lbs
Get It Now, Pay Over Time
Now, when you choose Shop Pay at checkout, you can split your purchase in up to 12 equal payments--with no additional, hidden, or late fees.*
HOW IT WORKS
Your first payment will either be due at checkout or 2 weeks after your purchase. The next 3 remaining installments will be automatically charged to your card saved on Shop Pay every 2 weeks. And don't worry, you'll get an email reminder before each payment to keep you in the know.
Add items to your cart
Choose to pay in up to 12 installments
* Rates from 0%-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments, are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers https://www.affirm.com/licenses