What's In The Box?
• 1x Solé Exposition Helmet
• 1x Canvas drawstring cinch bag to carry your helmet and other items while you're not riding your bicycle.
• User manual
• Magnetic FidLock™ buckling system allowing you to attach the helmet straps with 1 hand.
• 3D Adjustment dial for the perfect fit every time.
• Vegan Leather Straps with mesh chin pad.
• 10 Vents for optimal airflow to keep your head cool.
• High density EPS padding with a comfortable and breathable lining that is easy to remove for cleaning.
The Solé Exposition Helmet Prioritizes Safety Without Compromising On Style.
• ABS hard shell and high-density EPS foam lining protect and absorb shock upon impact.
• Lined with high quality soft rubber edge and features a matte finish.
• Dual Certified Quality-certified by CPSC & CE EN1078 standards.
Easy To Use Magnetic Buckle
• Featuring a FidLock™ magnetic quick release buckle to easily snap and release on the go.
• Magnetic snap to secure, and lateral slide to quick release.
• Features a premium vegan leather straps and 3D mesh chin pad for comfort.
Look Good Feel Good.
• This retro helmet design matches the sleek and vintage look of our bikes. Our Solé Exposition helmet is suited for leisure bike riding, or for commuting on the city streets.
• Equipped with a hat style visor for sunlight and rain protection.
Stay Cool With 360° Ventilation and Breathability.
• 10x vents throughout.
• The cool max inner lining is sweat proof, moisture wicking, soft and porous - designed to regulate airflow and maintain comfort.
• BONUS - Inner lining can be removed for cleaning.
Adjustable & Snug Fit Design.
• Features a high quality 3D adjustor tension system.
• Simply spin the dial in the back to micro adjust the fit and tension to your comfort, keeping the helmet snug and in place in a time of need.
Find Your Correct Helmet Size
When it comes to choosing the correct helmet size, you will want something snug and secure, for maximum protection and the best perforation in the case of impact.
Flexible measuring tape is the easiest option, but you can also use a piece of string and a straight ruler.
Wrap your measuring tool around your head, just above your eyebrows. If you're using a string, mark the point where it overlaps, then measure with your straight ruler.
Use our sizing chart above to see what helmet size is right for you based on the measurement you just took. If you're between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
Tired of the Same Ole?