Your brand new Solé comes 90% assembled, and comes with all the tools and instructions to finish the job.
Solé X Jack Johnson Collaboration
"You can meet the moonlight any night you really wanna". This Solé X Jack Johnson collaboration features our dutch step through model in a custom colorway - a Hawaiian ocean blue, setting the tone for a relaxing ride. Pair this beauty with the Meet the Moonlight Solé Rear Crate and rear rack, maybe even a surf rack - and you're set for a full day of fun cruising into the night... where you might just meet the moonlight.
|Frame Size||Assembled Dimension|
|One Size||42 3/4" x 20" x 69 1/2" // 109 x 51 x 177 cm|
FRAME: Hi Tensile Steel, Fully Tig Welded, Re-Enforced Dropouts
FORK: Lugged Crown Hi Tensile Steel, 1” Threaded
SADDLE: City Cruiser Saddle
GRIPS: Solé Signature Grippy ‘Gripmasters’ w/ Woodgrain Deboss
HANDLE BARS: City Cruiser Handlebar
SEATPOST: 25.4mm x 300mm
Drivetrain & Brakes
CRANKSET: Alloy 170mm, arms 46T, 5 bolt 130 BCD Chainring
BACK BRAKE: Kick-Back Coaster Brake, Pedal Backwards to Stop
Wheels & Tires
HUB: Single Speed Coaster Brake 18T
CHAIN: 1/8” KMC Stainless Steel
RIM: Machine/Double Walled 700c
TIRES: Kenda 700 x 35C
BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed Bearing Square Taper 68 x 115mm
GEAR RATIO: 46: 18
TOTAL WEIGHT: 28 lbs / 12.7 kg
|Frame Size||Rider Height Range||Rider Minimum Inseam||Top Tube Height|
|ONE SIZE||5' 4" + // 162 +||28 1/4" // 72 cm||27 1/4" // 69 cm|
• MINIMUM INSEAM: Inseam range is the primary means of selecting the correct frame size. This is more important than height.
• INSEAM MEASUREMENT: From the floor to your groin. Please note that you will want at least 1 inch or more of clearance over the top bar.
• TOP TUBE HEIGHT: This is the hight of the top bar that you would straddle when standing on the ground.
• If you are under 5‘ 4” (162 cm) we HIGHLY recommend you size yourself up at a bicycle shop before purchasing!
• If you are on the cusp of a size range, we always suggest going with the smaller size.
• Suggested weight capacity of our bicycles is 275 lbs
Now, when you choose Shop Pay at checkout, you can split your purchase into 4 equal, 0% interest installment payments--with no additional, hidden, or late fees.*
Your first payment will either be due at checkout or 2 weeks after your purchase. The next 3 remaining installments will be automatically charged to your card saved on Shop Pay every 2 weeks. And don't worry, you'll get an email reminder before each payment to keep you in the know.
Add items to your cart
Choose to pay in 4 installments
*Payment options are offered by Affirm and are subject to eligibility check and may not be available in all states. California residents: Affirm Loan Services, LLC is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight. Loans are made or arranged pursuant to California Financing Law license 60DBO-111681.
Break out of the, “Norm”