We’ve teamed up with Jack Johnson to release the “Meet the Moonlight”, a limited-edition, custom painted and assembled in the USA, Solé Dutch Step-Through. Designed in collaboration with and inspired by Jack Johnson’s new album 'Meet the Moonlight'.
The co-branded bicycle & accessories feature a custom-painted teal frame with silver accents and signature Solé brown saddle and grips. Along with the bike is a custom-painted wooden crate inspired by the Meet the Moonlight album artwork. A shortboard or longboard surf rack can be added to this bike for charging a surf lineup near you!
We are running a few giveaways with the Jack Johnson team throughout the 'Meet the Moonlight' tour to celebrate the limited edition bike release.
With each collaboration bicycle sold, we will be donating 15% of the proceeds to the Kōkua Hawaiʻi Foundation, a non-profit organization founded by Kim and Jack Johnson that supports environmental education in the schools and communities of Hawaiʻi.
Heading to an upcoming show? Take environmental action and connect with @allatonce_org non-profits in the Village Green to be entered to win one of these bikes! Our friends @malamapupukeawaimea took action at Jackʻs Waikiki Shell Benefit Shows and were thrilled to win!
Not heading to an upcoming show? Be inspired to promote biking as a climate-positive solution where everyone can take action at Propeller.LA by entering to win prizes, including one of these custom Solé Bicycles.
Solé Bicycles x Jack Johnson
Meet the Moonlight
“It’s good not to miss too many chances to follow love”
- Meet the Moonlight Dutchie is a one-size-fits-most step through cruiser
- Coaster Brake – Pedal backwards to Stop
- No wires, no gears, no hassle
- Solé signature swooping frame, makes getting on and off the bike a breeze
- Pairs perfectly with the Adjustable Rear Rack, Custom Meet The Moonlight Rear Crate, and Short Board Surf Rack.
- Kickstand and chain guard cover included
Other Product Information
- Custom made to order, ships in 3-4 weeks
- Painted and Assembled in the USA
- Surf Rack, Rear Rack and custom Meet the Moonlight Rear Crate are not included
- Surfboard not included
- All sales are final
Kōkua Hawaiʻi Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization founded by Kim and Jack Johnson that supports environmental education in the schools and communities of Hawaiʻi. Kōkua Hawaiʻi Foundationʻs mission is to create long-lasting behavior change around sustainability by engaging students, educators, families, and communities in hands-on environmental stewardship.LEARN MORE