Fixtape Vol.78 | Mike Williams
Forget your coffee or pre-workout this morning? Or maybe just need a little pep in your step? Don’t fret, our latest Fixtape will get you hyped to jump on your bike this spring. When we were approached by the Dutch Future House DJ / Producer Mike Williams, we knew he would bring us a high-energy mix that gets our hearts pumping. Hit play and turn the volume to 11 while we put winter in the rearview mirror.
- Curbi & Tchami feat. Kyan Palmer - Make Amends
- Mike Williams - I Got You
- Bingo Players, Felguk, Fafaq - Devotion (Will Sparks Remix)
- Kriss Reeve - Techno On My Mind
- Mike Williams & Jonas Aden - I Hope You Know
- Mike Williams & Justin Mylo - Face Up To The Sun
- Mesto & Justin Mylo - When We're Gone
- Mike Williams - Fallin In' (RetroVision Remix)
- Nicky Romero & Mike Williams & Amba Shepherd - Dynamite
- Hardwell feat. Conor Maynard & Snoop Dogg - How You Love Me (Mike Williams Remix)
- Mike Williams - Give It Up
- Mike Williams feat. Moa Lisa vs. Earth, Wind & Fire - Make You Mine vs. September
- AC Slater x Curbi vs. Michael Jackson - Navigator vs. Somebody's Watching
- Toby Romeo & Felix Jaehn & FAULHABER - Where The Lights Are Low (Mike Williams Remix)
- Topic & A7S - Breaking Me (Mike Williams Remix)
- Mike Williams & Mesto - Wait Another Day
- Mike Williams vs. Avicii feat. Aloe Blacc - Day or Night vs. SOS
- Mike Williams X Curbi - Take Me There
- Mike Williams - Get Dirty
- Daft Punk vs. Curbi - Harder Better Faster Stronger vs. Get It (Mike Williams Mashup)
About Mike Williams
When Mike Williams was only 4 years old, playing the piano for the first time, his family already knew it would be the start of a big career in music. He bought his first DJ gear from his savings when he was twelve and from that moment on you could always find Mike behind the decks. The foundation was built for his unique style, his recognisable melodic sounds and it still forms the base of his music today.
His breakthrough came in 2017 as his hit ‘Feel Good’, a collab with non-other than Felix Jaehn, went sky high on radio, in playlists and streams. While writing this bio, it has 122mln streams onSpotify. Mike released club banger ‘Lullaby’ with R3hab (100mln streams) not long after his first success. ‘The Beat’ (20 mln) and ‘Wait Another Day’ with Mesto (12mln) followed and turned into huge hits as well.
Piece by piece Mike is conquering the world with his incredible melodies, club bangers and catchy radio hits. For every new song that Mikes begins, the piano is the solid start and base. Because of that recognizable style and sound he creates, he got to play at the most famous festivals like; ULTRA, Tomorrowland, Parookaville, World Club Dome and Mysteryland (a.o).
When he’s back home from touring through the US, Canada, Asia and Europe (a.o), you can find the down to earth Dutchie in his studio in Hilversum. But even on tour, he always finds a way to dive into the studio, it being a day off or during a writing session in Ibiza, Stockholm or London for example.
Because he’s such a dedicated and ambitious artist/producer, the biggest names in the industry such as Tiësto, Hardwell and R3hab (to name a few), love to work with him and a lot of masterpieces have already been created.
To keep his die-hard fans and followers up to date on his busy life, Mike releases a video on YouTube every month called ‘On Tour With Mike Williams‘. The show gives fans an insight on what his life as an artist is like, along with recapping the best shows of that month, several seminars he hosts every now and then, new music previews in the studio and a glimpse of his private life.
For more insight in his taste in music, you can check out his weekly radio show: ‘Mike Williams On Track’, uploaded on Spotify, Apple Music, Soundcloud and YouTube.
His hard work, huge talent, down to earth attitude, dedicated ambition and drive, make Mike Williams the biggest player among artists at this very moment, as well as the biggest promise of the future.
Follow Mike Williams: